Volunteering with Horizons will give you:
The opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge
The satisfaction of being part of a meaningful project
Sense of belonging
Improving, learning and putting into practice new skills
Impacting positively the society with your contribution
Requirements to be
- Over 18 years old
- Commitment and responsibility
- Weekly meeting with area coordinator. Flexible hours
- Students, graduates or professionals
- Training assistance and introductory workshop
- Interest in the environment, community services, mental health, marketing, and different areas
- Volunteering contract for at least 3 months
We are always open to listen to you, feel free to contact us and we will create a volunteering plan together.
If you want to volunteer for Horizons Projects With the Community , please enter your information in the form and we will contact you shortly.